Monday, June 4, 2012

Why I've Been Slacking...

My midterm for my pattern making class was to...you guessed it, make a pattern! We had to do the whole nine yards. Construct the pattern, sew a mock-up, sew a halfscale version, trace out our patterns onto pattern paper, print out instructions, and create a pattern envelope. SO much work!!!

Here is the finished product! (again sorry for the icky cell phone pics...:P sometimes it's all I have on me...)

The envelope front! I don't have a company name so it's just my name up there...

My instruction sheet (Pink!) and the pattern paper all traced out with patterns!

Envelope back with fashion sketches of my design.
This is the dress in halfscale form.
It's a boat-neck, sleeveless, sheath dress. It's yoked in the skirt and around the middle with a sash. Knee-length! :) Very simple since it's only the midterm...hahaha! 


Keep it cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you delightful comments here! :D