I started working on my costume today! :) I cut out all the pieces (apart from the shirt sleeves cause I ran out of fabric! oops!) and got most of the first skirt done. Still have to hem the bottom.
I apologize for my cell phone pictures...I was too lazy to get my fancy camera out.
|Laid out the pattern pieces for the corset.|
|Detail shot of the awesome fabric. :)|
|Skirt pattern laid out. The dining room table in my apartment wasn't big enough for it so I had to cut it out on the floor!|
|Detail shot of the fabric. It's kinda shiny too! :)|
|I planned to make the shirt portion out of an old sheet from D.I. It was fitted so I took the elastic out of it to use later! :)|
|Yay! Free elastic!!|
|Elastic casing waistband on the skirt, without the elastic in it....|
Anyways...That's progress so far! Yay!