Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby Crazy!

I am in a Children's Sewing class up here at BYUI and it's driving me crazy! I keep making all these adorable little baby outfits but....I have no baby to put them on!!! :(

I thought I'd share some of them with you....

Polka Dot Fleece Sleeper

Polka Dot Knit Hat

Polka Dot Knit Booties!

Bib made from a cupcake towel!
It's torturing me. I made a wittle shirt today in class and it was just so darn adorable and tiny!!! Soon there will be pants to match and then.....

I GET TO MAKE A BLESSING DRESS!!!

For those of you who might be viewing this and don't understand what that means....THIS is what a blessing dress looks like:

Taken from: http://ellencgeorge.blogspot.com/2009/03/baby-blessing-dress.html

Basically it's an excuse to drown your infant child in lots of sheer tricot and ruffles. :) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you delightful comments here! :D