Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Skirt Shirt

This weekend I went home to Boise Idaho to visit! I was SO busy! 
I did, however, managed to go thrift store shopping with my best friend though. Thrift stores in Boise are MUCH better than they are here. For one...there are more of them!

I bought quite a few things that will show up here soon once I re-fashion them! :) 

This is today's outfit! 

Yay for new backgrounds! hahaha!
This shirt was a skirt yesterday! I loved the fabric and the little buttons down the front of it. Sadly, it made an ugly skirt. I've seen quite a few bloggers make shirts out of skirts so with my trusty dress form (Bernadette or Bernie) I turned a frumpy skirt into a totally cute shirt! 
(Sadly there is no room in my apartment for a dress form so Bernie had to stay home :( I shall miss her.)
I just love roses!

I'm also a sucker for pearls! :)
So anyway the total cost of the outfit would beee....

Shirt: Thrifted/Re-Fashioned $4
Belt: Maurices $15
Shrug: Walmart $12
Necklace: Forever 21 $9

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you delightful comments here! :D