Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blogging > Homework

I am pumped full of caffeine and avoiding the pile of homework I have to do before this weekend...
I will be taking a trip to Boise this weekend so I don't wanna have to worry about having homework when I'm trying to have fun with my friends.

Anyway...I decided blogging would be a better waste of time than playing silly facebook games....

Here's today's "Lazy Girl" outfit!!! (aka, I was really lazy, but with fancy earrings it looks like I tried...)

I didn't like my face so I fixed it!
I actually made this shirt last semester in my Advanced Clothing Construction class. I even got to walk down the runway at the BYUI Winter 2012 fashion show! :)

See? This is a horrible picture of me...but it's proof that  I was a runway model once! hahahaha!

Top detail of the shirt...those used to be flowers, I promise.
My hair only looks good up in this shirt for some reason...so it's perfect when I just wanna wear a ponytail.




I call these my "Gypsy" Earrings. They are super fun!

These have been deemed my "Spaceman"  shoes. They are Airwalks from Payless! :)


Shirt: Homemade!
Earrings: Claires $7
Undershirt: Maurices $12
Shoes: Payless $15
In other news...I've decided I need a Tripod. This is currently how I get my camera high enough to see my outfit....Not very efficient...

This pretty much sums up how I feel today. Bleh.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you followed my blog so I visited yours and I love it! You seem like a super skilled seamstress and I love your outfits! I'm excited to see more of your projects :)
    Tamsyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought your blog was super cute and I enjoyed the posts that I read. Can't wait to see more! :)

      Delete

Leave you delightful comments here! :D